This is one plastic container with ready to use rhodium plating solution. For our customers we try to keep the best possible prices on our precious metal plating solutions, but please contact us for a latest price before place an order because prices on rhodium changing every day. Larger quantity is available on request as well. Keep ready to use solution in dark, cold place.
Instruction to use:
- Place in the container a rhodium coated anode and connect it to a positive power supply.
- connect an object to be plated by copper or aluminium wire to a negative power supply and deep this object in same container under top level of solution.
- Apply 10-15 VDC for 30-60 seconds.
- Amperage range 1.5 - 2.0 A psi.
- Desired distance between anode and plating object: 1" (25 mm).
- After plating process rinse the plated object in cold rinsing water.
Useful tips for beginners:
Shelf life - 2 years in a dark, cold place.
If you want to strip coated rhodium - change polarity of power supply.
To get a good result you must to clean all metal objects before start to plate them by rhodium.
Please remember that anode must be twice bigger
then area of plating.
Rhodium plating solution ready to use 50 ml
- Product Code: RPS50ML
- Availability: In Stock