Usually we deliver to:
- UK MAINLAND IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS and
- HIGHLAND, ISLES AND WORLDWIDE IN 5-10 WORKING DAYS.
The Client can also organize a delivery himself.
1. Delivery times given the Supplier on our website are estimates only. Some special items (like precious materials, chemicals etc) can take more time to be delivered regardless of Market situation. Unless expressly agreed by the Supplier in writing, time is not and shall not be deemed to be of the essence of TCT. It is the Client’s full responsibility to call the Supplier BEFORE make an order to confirm that the Product required is available at that time.
2. Delivery time depends also on the amount of products that the Supplier holds in stock and on its type. The Client must contact the Supplier for the correct date of the delivery BEFORE making any purchase.
3. The Client shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Product whenever it is tendered for delivery. The Supplier will only tender delivery of goods to persons aged over 18. The Client has full responsibly for the custom regulation in his own country.
5. The Supplier reserves the right to change the physical appearance of the Product if it does not effect technical specification. The Client takes all responsibility regarding address provided and will be required paying delivery charge again if his (her) order will be returned back to us by a courier as an incorrect or unknown address.
6. If Client made a payment via PayPal we will send his (her) order only to a PayPal confirmed address so, to get your order quick and in good condition please make sure before placing an order that the delivery address on your PayPal account is correct and confirmed.