This is a copper conductive paint that is widely used to paint many non-conductive materials such as some types of seashells, flowers, plastics, etched glass etc. for electro forming or plating purpose. Other quantity is available on request.
- ready to use.
- resistance - 0.82 ohm/inch.
- current density - 0.1a/dm2.
- full drying time - 1 hour.
- apply by brush or air-brush.
- can be handled or re-painted after 30 min/20c.
- air brush recommended pressure - 15 - 30 psi.
- viscosity for spraying - 20-25 sec/4mm din cup 20c.
Copper Conductive Paint
- Product Code: Copper Conductive Paint
- Availability: In Stock